What information do we collect?
We collect two types of information from visitors to our website:
• Non-personally identifiable information: This is information that cannot be used to identify you personally, such as your browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visit. We collect this information automatically so that we can better understand how visitors use our website.
• Personally identifiable information: We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
• email addresses
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
How do we use your information?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
• To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
• To evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may process your information when we believe it is necessary to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience.
• To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
How do we share your information?
We may need to share your personal information in the following situations:
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
• Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
We will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
• You can choose not to provide us with any personally identifiable information. However, this may prevent you from using certain features of our website.
• You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by post at:
Linker Finance Inc.
177 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105